Eco-pH Bluetooth Remote pH Kit
The BlueBox–pH wireless unit allows you to turn any standard pH electrode with a BNC connector into a wireless sensor. This allows the electrode to connect to the DataWorks app that lets you calibrate your electrode, take measurements and record your data on your smartphone or tablet.
This package contains everything you need to get started with the Bluebox, including one of ionodes Eco-pH electrodes, with optional Automatic Temperature Control.
Key capabilities include:
- Precision portable pH meter for use in the laboratory or in the field.
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity suitable for most iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Connects any pH probe to our DataWorks smartphone app.
- Separate connectors for temperature and pH probes.
- Stores calibration information.
Bluetooth Smart, also known as Bluetooth low energy is a wireless communication protocol that uses considerably less power than classic Bluetooth and improved connectivity with connection times typically less than 1 second.
- Bluebox Bluetooth pH Meter
- Ionode Eco-pH Electrode
- Carry Case
|Temperature Range||0 - 60°C|
|pH Range||0 - 14 pH|
|pH Sensor||A Glass Bullet|
|Zero pH||7.0 ± 0.5|
|Cable Length||1m. Standard (Max. 20m)|